Friday, December 16, 2011

Photos to start the day

This is what I just saw as I opened the door to let our dog, Georgie, outside.

We get some gorgeous sunrises here. One just has to be up early enough to see them. My problem is not being awake and up. It is making the effort to look outside and see the beauty that greets the day. So many times we get so caught up in the busyness of our life that we forget to take the time to enjoy God's majesty. It is displayed in everything around us. We just need to be aware of it.

I have photos of another project that I finished up. It is a vintage cutwork tablecloth that I found at a local antique shop that I layered over top of some beautiful varigated peach fabric and quilted. It measures about 43" square.

Here is a detail photo of the quilting.

And another.

I hope that you have a wonderful day. Let the Son of Righteousness shine in your heart just like the sun rise shines every morning to signal a new day to honor Him.

Be kind and grateful today.

No comments: