Here it is, after having one malfunction after another in my studio I finally have the quilt finished for a fund raiser for the little girl that has a brain tumor. I have named the quilt Khloee's Healing Garden Quilt. It started out with an idea to do a combination of applique blocks along with 9 patches. I went on the search for the fabric and found the beautiful rose fabric. I picked up the narrow green striped, the pink doily fabric and the multi color batik fabric. I then searched through my stash and found the additional fabrics to get a color wash/blended look. The fun then began. Everything fell into place and the piecing went rather quickly. I then started the machine quilting. I just started in the center applique block with the ribbons and butterflies and I quilted feathers and adaptations all over. It is very symbolic of love and new life. It has hearts and butterflies and is very sweet and girlie. I am very pleased with the outcome.