Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What is next?

I haven't any idea what I am going to talk about today. Usually an idea will come to mind before I sit down here to begin this post but not today. I don't have a lot of pictures to share. I could brainstorm here a bit and write down all those things that I would like to get done, all the projects that are simmering in my head but that would probably bore you all. Well, I am going to do it anyways, so get prepared to be bored. Maybe if I do this my mind will be cleared out enough to figure out what to next or what is the most pressing thing to do first.

My list of projects:
1. paint the master bedroom
2. reupholster chair in MBR
3. clean out the bumpout in the MBR
4. shop the house in order to redecorate the MBR
5. collect everything that needs to be dropped off at Goodwill and do it
6. spray paint the items from the yard sales
7. hang the items on back porch I got at the yard sales
8. do laundry
9. declutter my quilt studio and give it a good cleaning
10. order shutterfly book of photos of Hawaii vacation
11. hang panels in quilt studio
12. quilt J's quilts
13. finish quilting E's quilt
14. quilt C's quilt
15. quilt K's quilt
16. mail W's fabric to her
17. go get groceries
18. clean my office
19. balance my check book
20. finish my dragonfly wallhangings
21. buy fabric for dyeing workshop
22. send in a resume for a job (am I crazy)
23. water the plants
24. plant the flower bed
25. redo the bathroom

Well, that is about all I can think of to put on my to do list. I don't have much energy right now to tackle much on this list except maybe go do some laundry. Later on today I might be able to go get some groceries. Oh and I plan on having #13 done by end of tomorrow. Actually there are a lot of things on this list I can get done soon. I think I will print it off and get myself geared up to work, work, work.

Yesterday, I did manage to finish the binding on my blue and white quilt. I also quilted on E's quilt. K dropped off a quilt top for me to quilt. It's going to be fun to do. C's quilt top is on my design wall layered with the batting but I discovered that the backing is too small so I am waiting to hear from her about what she would like me to do. I finished the small landscape wallhanging. It's the only photo I have to share today.

So I am off to the studio to get to work. It will be a glorious day by the looks of things. I hope you have a wonderful day and get all that stuff out of your head that you are trying to remember to do. Write it down and once your head is cleared out the answers to some of the "How am I ever going to get all of this done?" questions will start to come to you.

Have a great day.

No comments: