Friday, June 8, 2012

Treatment #3 day...

Today is my 3rd treatment. I will be leaving for Pittsburgh in a short while so just a brief post. My to do list from yesterday was pretty much accomplished, not 100% but as far as I could get in one day. I even had time to visit with DS and his girlfriend.

Today, my plans are to:
1. do laundry in preparation of packing for trip
2. start to pack as I get laundry done
3. clean house
4. download photos off cell phone and camera, get the chargers ready to pack
5. get quilt block ready for tomorrow to work on while getting my treatment
6. work on some quilt project in between everything else
7. clean out the refridgerator
8. sweep off back porch and clean it up so DS can use the grill and eat outside while he is dog sitting.
9. leave time for anything else that might come up that is unexpected

I also added to that list 10. wrap Avery's gift. Which is also done.

So I have tomorrow to finish up the last little bits.

Today, I will be working on an applique quilt block while I am getting my treatment. Here is the block.

This is the prep work that had to be done before all the hand work could be added. This is what it will look like when it is done, hopefully better.

Have a great day and remember to be thankful for something today. I am thankful for my 3rd treatment.

No comments: