Once I finished up shopping, I ran over and visited with M-I-L for a while. We haven't had much chance to just sit and visit for a while. I hope she enjoyed the visit, we got into some deep stuff.
So once I got home I got the headrests on the hot tub, added the recommended chlorine, got in and tried it out last night. I also worked on arranging the blocks of another t-shirt quilt. Didn't get much further than hanging them on my design wall and playing with the arrangement. If I have time today I will work on it some more. I don't think that I will get as far as I wanted unless God graces me with super natural speed. DH helped me get my window boxes hung. I am hoping that they will fill in more as the season progresses. One of the coleus plants had to be replaced already. What do you think?
Today, my plans are to:
1. do laundry in preparation of packing for trip
2. start to pack as I get laundry done
3. clean house
4. download photos off cell phone and camera, get the chargers ready to pack
5. get quilt block ready for tomorrow to work on while getting my treatment
6. work on some quilt project in between everything else
7. clean out the refridgerator
8. sweep off back porch and clean it up so DS can use the grill and eat outside while he is dog sitting.
9. leave time for anything else that might come up that is unexpected
If I can get all of this done today then I won't feel so rushed come Saturday and I can enjoy the day visiting with friends before heading off on a great adventure. I am so excited.
My final thought for today is to remind you to do something kind for someone today. Don't let your to do list become your master. You master it and tell it when enough is enough and you need to "be" instead of "do". Have a great day.