Monday, January 23, 2012

Retreat weekend

Well, this past weekend was wonderful. I attended the Kon-O-Kwee Quilter's Retreat for the first time. Fabulous. It started Friday morning and ran till Sunday afternoon. Here is a photo of the lodge as we drove up.


It was breathtaking to see. We had a room downstairs where we worked and the dining room was upstairs. Here are some photos of those places.

The large open room had this great fireplace in it. Saturday night there was a fire going in it and did it warm up the space.
You can also see part of the vaulted ceiling.

I will share more about the weekend tomorrow but now it is time for me to get back to some not so fun work. I am going to work on my tax information today. It is a cold rainy windy nassty day outside so this will keep me out of that.

Have a great day, do something kind for someone else today and be grateful for a nice warm space to hunker down in on such a day as this.


No comments: