Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving week

Here we are. It is Thanksgiving week. How has this year gone by so fast? I remember as a kid it seemed to take forever to get from one Christmas to the next, or through one school year to the summer. The days are flying by so fast that I think we forget to take a moment each day, not just on Thanksgiving day, and give thanks for all we have. This morning I have thinking about all the things I am thankful for. I am not going to list them here since I already did in my journal. The point is not for you to read what I am thankful for but to think about what it is that YOU are thankful for. Especially all those little annoying things, like a messy house because it means that real people live there, that annoying alarm clock that goes off to get you up to go to the job you have, not wanting to get out of bed on a cold morning because you have a nice warm comfortable bed. These are just a few things. Can you think of something to be grateful for when you are gritting your teeth due to some annoyance in your life? Here is a photo of something I am very grateful for.
My family. I hope that you all have a very thankful Thanksgiving and may God bless you abundantly.

No comments: