Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It has been a slow morning. My brain hasn't begun to function yet. This post might be a short one. Let's begin with what I got accomplished yesterday. I mailed off a birthday present for a sweet little girl who will be turning 2 on the 27th. This sweet little thing.
When I talked to her on the phone the other day she just shattered away with such expression, you could tell she was telling you something very important but I couldn't understand any of it. She is such a sweetheart. Happy Birthday, sweetie. I also got a lot done from my list I made in an earlier post. I got 7 casserole carriers done. I have an 8th one almost done. I need two more metal rings to add to it to make it functional but the rest is done. I also finished up the last 2 backpack/tote bags. They turned out really cute. So I now have 4 of those. Then I made one of the two chenille scarves. I will do the second one today most likely. I am making all of these things for the annual craft sale that we have at our church. It is Dec. 3 rd. Oh, I forgot I also made 2 pillows that are decorated with colorful zippers. Really cute. I got a lot done yesterday. Now for today, what are my plans. I plan to finish that last chenille scarf. I have 2 pieces that would make a great journal cover. I should go get the notebooks that will go inside so that I get the dimensions just right. I have one wallhanging that I also need to finish quilting so that I can have it to take to the sale. I have a customer that loves oriental pieces and buys something each year from me that is oriental. I need to get that done. Well that is what I have planned but we will see what the day holds as anything can happen to change those plans. (If I get all this done, I might just surprise a little lady by showing up at her birthday party.) Have a great day and remember to be thankful for all your many blessings.

No comments: