Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Black Friday shopping. How did it go for you? I started out this morning shopping with my friend and her daughter. We where at Joann Fabrics at 5:30 AM, we where the 3rd -5th people in line. I spent a whole $1.05 there. I got some picture hangers that I needed to hang my cork/bulletin board. I wanted to get a bolt of their 50% cotton/50%bamboo blend fabric but they didn't have any. So they didn't get too much of my money. Then we headed to Dunhams, I picked up a Christmas present for DH. Spent $9.99 there. At K-Mart I did part with a little more of my money. I got a new mattress pad cover and new sheets for the office/guest bedroom. I also picked up a shirt for DH. Next we went to Big Lots. Saw some really nice electric fireplaces there but didn't buy a thing. We went to breakfast after that and met up with some other friends of Tina's there. They were quite busy. It took quite some time to get to order but most of all the coffee that we all so desperately needed. After we filled our tummies, we headed on up to Wal-Mart. I bought 2 boxes of tea, for me, the check out clerk asked me if I braved all the crazy crowds just to get 2 boxes of tea!?! I said that was all I needed. I got the most of my shopping done at Salvation Army Thrift Store, otherwise known as "The Boutique". I have been looking for a pair of jeans and a white long sleeved button down front shirt for me. I got both, a pair of shoes, 2 outfits for Brianne,and 1 for Avery. I also got a black plaid wool jacket with suede collar all for $14.06. Not too bad. On the way home I stopped at Time and Again Antique Shop and got a cute cutwork tablecloth for $12.00. I spent just $100.00 today. Not bad. I might go out tomorrow and shop small business sales but I don't know for sure. We will see what tomorrow brings. It was a great day. Hope you had a great one too and didn't run into any rude shoppers.

No comments: