Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Organizing Challenge

I started a Clutter Free Challenge this week. It is 3 weeks long and designed to teach you how to get clutter free and organized. I am impressed so far with the challenge because the first 2 days we have dealt with the issues that keep us immobilized from dealing with clutter. If you want to find out more about this challenge I recommend that you check it out at http://www.glynniswhitwer.com The challenge started Jan. 9th so go back and read all the posts for this challenge. You can catch up by reading them all or just work one day at a time and do them as you are able to. I am really excited about the challenge like I said, it starts out by examining the issues of the mind and heart and not the physical clutter in our spaces. I will let you know how this progresses.

Another thing that I would like to start doing here, is to discuss how I go about designing a plan for quilting a customer's or my own quilt. So I don't have anything yet to share on that but I will.

I have found some really great blogs recently that I am enjoying. I found them through guest posts on the ezine, RooMag.com. It is a great ezine to encourage and uplift women. The first is the one I mentioned earlier, with the clutter free challenge. Another great site is http://www.beautyandbedlam.com. Jennifer does a great series on being a fashionista on a budget. I love the tips that she shares. The last one that I love is http://www.fieldstonehilldesign.com. I especially love Darlene's posts on defining and refining your decorating style. She offers design services that I hope to be able to use in the near future. I love her design boards that she puts together. I think that I can start to do something like that to help me get my rooms pulled together.

I hope that you check some of these out and enjoy them as much as I have. I also hope that you have a great day. Remember to do something kind for someone today (mine for yesterday was to hold the doors open at the medical clinic for a woman trying to get a man in a wheelchair inside). Also remember to be thankful for something today. (mine is for great friends who are there for you no matter what.)

No comments: