Friday, January 6, 2012

Hawaii or not?

I am excited about the possibility to go to Hawaii for a drawing and quilt workshop in February. I am planning on going there anyways to see DD who was transferred there in November for her job. I found out about this workshop just this week and it is with a quilt artist, Esterita Austin, that I have longed to take a class with for quite some time. There is also a 2 day workshop with a fabric dyer there that does all the hand dyeds for Esterita. It feels like really short notice to me though and I am not sure if I can manage it. Originally, I was planning on going in March or April. So I am just not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

I got many of my errands done yesterday except for getting to Joann's. I need to get there today if possible. I plan on finishing the baby quilt today and then if I have time and energy I will go to Joann's. This headache that I have been suffering with has taken a lot out of me but I feel pretty good this morning so hopefully I can get back into full work mode.

This is a short post today as I want to get right to work while the motivation is good.

Have a great day, be kind today and be grateful for all you have even if you think that it's not much. You have this day to make the most of.

No comments: