Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas wrap up

Today I will be wrapping up my Christmas projects, and when I say wrapping up I don't mean putting them in a box or gift bag and getting them ready to present as beautiful presents. See my word plays there. It seems to be too early in the morning for such cleverness to emerge but there it is and perhaps it will be a good day after all. I woke up early in the morning and my body ached in every joint I had it seemed. So I got up and took some good old Advil and went back to bed. I slept right through turning my alarm off and didn't wake up until DH was leaving for work. So since I am getting such a late start to my day, I think I will be kind to myself and just putter around until my body wakes up and ease it into the day slowly. Once I make it downstairs to my studio I will put the finishing touches on some of the quilted items that I plan on giving as gifts. Once that is done I just might get them wrapped up in pretty packages after all.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to cleaning the house in anticipation of DD and baby arriving. That will include doing laundry that I might start in on today also. I do have to run an errand to Meadville today to pick up an item that DH has purchased on the local Facebook For Sale site. That will also give me a chance to run over to my brother's apartment and drop off a love box that the church ladies put together for him for Christmas. So today and tomorrow will be rather busy days in preparation, but it will be well worth it as we get to celebrate Christmas once again with a baby in the house. So much fun.

I don't have any photos to share today but there will be more soon. So remeber to be grateful for this season and the meaning behind Christmas and do something kind for some one else. It will help you take your mind off of yourself and bring joy to you in the process. Have a great day.

No comments: