Monday, September 10, 2012

Last week was a whirlwind of motion...

This is going to be one of those photo rich posts. I have tons of photos of little Brie and her momma that just speak to my heart that I want to share. We did lots over the course of the week and one thing I have to say is that we were moving most of the time. Not very much sitting and relaxing going on.
This face says it's "too early to be cute"
Ok now I can do "funny face"
We took time to smell Grandpa's roses.


Brie loved to play ball with Georgie and Georgie loved to play keep away or steal the ball from Brie.
This was the wind up.
Here Georgie is pleading with Brie to throw the ball for her.
We went on a play date with Jeffery at his house. This was Brie on the way there.
Had to rest up a bit so she could play.
A graceful moment trying to get in Jeffery's truck, which was the best toy there.
Here she is trying to escape the play room. Why? I don't know what she thought would be better than an entire room of toys to play with.

We went to the outlet mall one day and she was playing shy with a lady that sat down on the bench that we were resting at while mommy put stuff in the car.

Friday afternoon we took a walk at Lake Wilhelm to get some exercise and pass some time until Grandpa was finished at work.
I am not sure if Brie was walking Georgie or if Georgie was walking Brie.
We got a nice picture along the water's edge with some morning glories blooming at 5:00 in the afternoon.
Our last evening home we took Lindsey and Brie to Red Lobster for dinner and here Grandpa is tickling Brie and she was loving it.

Saturday morning we saw them off at the airport. Here is our last picture before going to security.

We had a wonderful visit. I wish we lived closer so we could see them more often but I am very thankful for the time we had together. Now it is time for me to get back to work and finish up some projects that I have to do.

Have a great day and remember to take time to smell the roses. They are here for just a short time.
















No comments: