Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What next?

I am on a mission to finish up a lot of projects that are just about done so that I can get to working on my seascape again. This is the piece that I started at the quilt retreat at the Greenville Arms Inn last month. I have not worked on it since getting back home although it has been hanging on my design wall so that I can study it and work out the rest of the quilting ideas. Here is where I am with it so far.
I also have a small piece that I plan on finishing. It was also started at the same retreat. It will become a journal cover perhaps. Here it is.
It will get a tree branch perhaps going across it. It should be a fun quick project to finish. I hope you have fun thinking of projects that you want to get finished up before the holidays. Thanks for reading.

No comments: