Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New site to check out

Good morning. I was doing a little checking out of some of my favorite blogs this morning before heading here and I just found another site that looks like will become another favorite. It is an ezine called Roomag.com. Go check it out. It has a great mission statement and great articles on being a wife, marriage, home, fashion and faith. I haven't had much time yet to really get in there and check it out too much but it looks like a great place to find answers, help, support and ideas for family life in general.

I am off today to run quite a few errands. First of all, I have my yearly mammogram scheduled so after that I will be going to Pat Catan's to pick up some things for Prime Timers group next week. We will be addressing Christmas cards to friends, neighbors, and shut ins so I have to get the Christmas cards. We will also be sharing cookies and doing a cookie exchange so take out trays or containers of some sort are needed. I will also stop of at clinic and visit with all my friends there on the way home. Next will be to get a bite of lunch and come home and gather up all the cleaning supplies I will need to clean up Bill's apartment. He is to do up his laundry this morning so when I get there I will try to dig him out of the piles of papers and clutter. He has been under the weather of late and not had any energy to clean up. Hopefully we can get the window open a little to air out the apartment.

On the home front, I got a good portion of the tablecloth quilted last night. I have the outer border yet to quilt, apply the binding and wash it and block it. I forgot to go check on the Oriental wallhanging last night to see how it was drying. Hopefully, it will also be dry so that I can finish sewing down the hanging sleeve on the back of it and applying a lable to it. I will post photos soon of these 2 pieces.

Another thing I want to share, I heard this yesterday morning and have been thinking about it a lot. Especially since we just celebrated Thanksgiving. Gratitude is not thanksgiving until it is expressed.

Lots to do today and so I better get going. I have 30 minutes before I need to walking out the door. Have a blessed day and remember to express your gratitude to someone today and make it your offering of Thanksgiving.

No comments: