Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today started very early, at least for Tina and me. I woke up at 1:45 AM and tossed and turned for 45 minutes beforeTina woke up also and we decided to go to the studio and work on our projects. We had the studio all to ourselves. I decided that I needed to paint another piece of fabric to use for my sky work. While it was drying I started to put together a small piece with diamond tiles. I have the background piece done and waiting to learn how to add a tree to the piece. The pieces that I trimmed away from that I used to start another pieced background. When all is said and done I should have 4 to 5 pieces pretty well completed by the end of the week.
By 6:00 AM I was ready to take a short nap so that I could be ready when class officially started again. Slept till 7:30, got up for breakfast, had a wonderful poached eggs on english muffins with and artichoke cheese sauce. So good. Class, work, lunch, work, afternoon nap, supper and now blogging. Will go back to the studio tonight to work a short while longer before heading to bed. I will also get some pictures of my works in progress. A post without pictures is pretty boring.
Tina is heading to bed now but she worked straight through without any nap so I will cut her some slack. She is working on a beautiful and very realistic piece and is doing quite well also.

No comments: