Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day off

Today I won't be working in the studio, I am taking the day off to do some other very important things. I will share more later. But for today, I do want to share what I managed to get done yesterday. I put a queen size log cabin block quilt on Lola and got it quilted in 4 hours. I did a very large loose over all design in the main body, candy ribbon in the narrow inner border and piano keys in the outside border. It turned out nice. I have one more to do for this customer and hope to get it done tomorrow, at which time I will then try to finish up a couple of my own pieces that have been waitning around the studio for their turn. I am sorry that I don't have any photos today and this post is also very short. I have lots of things to do this morning and I must get at them right away.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I have been doing, remember to be kind today by doing something for someone that you wouldn't necessarily associate with. Also be grateful today and express that gratitude in the way of thanks-giving. Have a wonderful day as I plan on having with my BFF, I am looking forward to having a great afternoon with her.

No comments: