Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Loose ends, tied up or dangling?

I have today and tomorrow to get the house in order and pack for my quilting retreat. I am so excited to be going but I have a lot to do before I leave. I am sorting out my stacks of papers in my office. I need to get my business tax papers ready for DH to do. He needs some pants ironed for work and I have a stack of laundry to do. I also need to work on customer quilts. One good thing is that DS borrowed my Jeep today to drive to school as it gets better gas mileage than his truck. He has to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to college. Hopefully not for too much longer. He is looking at 2 apartments today. Both would be ready for him to move into this weekend. Of course I am going to be gone this weekend so I won't be able to help get him moved in and settled, not that he needs me, of course.

I did finish some alterations on a dress for formal for a beautiful young lady. I hope she comes to pick it up before Friday. Her dance is next weekend.

This is a short post since I can see so many things that I have to get accomplished today and if I hope to get them done, I will have to close my laptop and not look at it again until all is done.

Have a great day and do something kind for someone today, (mine-yesterday was sharing my experiences in Paris with the Prime Timer's group at our church) and be grateful for something that seems like a trial instead of a blessing.

No comments: