Saturday, December 12, 2009

Down to Business

I have done a lot of prep work for starting my machine quilting business today. My friend Tina helped me with my price list, customer information sheet, order forms and business cards.

I was reviewing some of my old posts here that I did last year and there is one on my goals. I reviewed those and found that they still apply now even though I did not keep up with them over the last year.

I plan on posting here at least weekly and to post photos of my latest work so that others will be able to see the work that I am doing and to see where my new business endeavor takes me.

I am very excited and hope to encourage others to step out and to reach their true potential and accomplish their goals.

I hope and pray that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and yes let's please keep Christ in Christmas.

No comments: